I woke up the the most beautiful, rainy, Wednesday morning…
I’m excited because – Sofia is here for the summer! Also, M gets home from a work trip to Milwaukee today, and I can’t wait to pick him up from the airport!
But this morning was beautiful and rainy. It’s only supposed to be 72F today so I shut off the air conditioning, and opened the windows for some fresh air. We don’t get much of that here… it’s usually way too hot and humid.
I took out the trash, moved all the flower pots out into the rain, then came in for coffee and breakfast, and made what I’m now referring to as the smoothie of the islands! Simply because it reminds me of sunny and warm ARUBA! Where my aunt and uncle are actually celebrating their 29th anniversary this week! cheers 🙂
Take a look below for the recipe, it’s healthy and you’ll love it. Promise!
- 2 large carrots – peeled
- 2 Large Strawberries (we keep a bag of frozen strawberries)
- 1 cup of pineapple, with juice
- 1 cup of 100% cranberry juice
- BLEND & ENJOY
- Now sit back in the hammock on the porch, and imagine the island sunrise!
* I don’t add ice because we keep frozen fruits, but you might want to add ice!