This filling, but light and refreshing, salad is now a weekly staple in our kitchen! My sister-in-law, Sofia, made this for us recently, and we’ve been making it every week after our trip to the store. It’s quick, easy, and delish!!
SOFIA’S SUMMER SALAD
- Chop romaine lettuce (We buy a 3 pack, and use two)
- Chop two tomatoes (I always remove all the gooey seeds in tomatoes, picky, I know)
- Add one container of Feta cheese
- Chop 1/4 of a large red onion
- Add banana peppers (I go heavy on the banana peppers)
- Squeeze juice from half of a lemon
- Top with oil and red wine vinegar
Seriously, we LOVE this salad. Add some grilled chicken? WINNER.
I’m so excited it’s FRIDAY, y’all! What are you up to this weekend?