Most moms are all about Target… and while I am too, unashamedly, a qualified leader of Target Addicts anonymous, I am also a huge fan of Amazon! And being a twin mom? Well you gotta find those hidden gems anywhere and everywhere you can. And apparently, it’s Amazon Prime Day! So here’s a list of a few things we a b s o l u t e l y recommend that you purchase ASAP from Amazon (prime). And while this is coming from a twin mom, I’m thinking most moms can appreciate a lot of the same things.
F O R T H E H O M E
- This roomba – I have two crawling kids and two dogs. So if you can imagine the amount of junk on my floors, you can understand why I wish so bad that we had this roomba. A vacuum that works itself? Check mate.
- You can combine about 7 different kitchen appliances into this one. We use ours probably 3-4 times a week, because it has so many different features and can cook so many different meals.
- If you could buy these things on amazon, I’d also highly suggest a maid and a lawn care service. sorry. I can dream, right?
F O R T H E B A B E S
- Then those babies are so tiny and new and not destructive, you won’t think of this. You’ll think, hah! My kids will be perfect. They won’t ruin anything. I won’t lose them in my own house. And then one day you’ll be ordering this. Containment is your friend. Embrace it.
- Along the lines of containment. I thought they could share these, but I caved and ended up getting two of them. There’s a certain bliss that comes with 15 solid minutes of both babies being trapped and entertained.
- If I could do it again, I’d save us some money and start out with the convertible car seats. We ordered these graco seats and we love them. There is a great convenience being able to toss the infant seat straight on to the stroller and go, but these days money is a bigger contender in the fight against convenience.
- Let me contradict myself. This is where money is no factor. And convenience wins. I would have gotten this stroller from the start. Yep, it’s big. But I’d rather spend the money on a good jogger, and get a cheap umbrella stroller for keeping in the trunk for errands or traveling. If you want to know more about our umbrella stroller, you can check it out here.
- Speaking of traveling, I’d make sure you get a compact pack and play, and if you can, look into this. I wish we’d had the docks from the beginning.
- Whether its twins or quads or a single, you can save a ton of money by making your own foods. I’m not going all crunchy mommy on you, I’m just saying. You can mass prepare and store your foods and it will save you time and money in the long run. I’d grab this and these.
- Don’t forget you can subscribe and save to all of your favorite regular needs, like diapers, wipes, and baby bath wash just to name a few.
F O R M O M M A
- Get yourself some good maternity clothes. The twins are 10 months old and I’m still wearing at least one maternity piece most days. I’d highly reccommend these leggings and these tank tops especially if you’re going to be pregnant and feel like a fire in the summer time.
I might come back and add things to this list as I find them. Got any suggestions? Send me some really good gotta have ems and I might just add them to the list!