There’s not much better on a Saturday morning than a great breakfast. I got this recipe from MT’s mom over Thanksgiving! Enjoy this spin on your every day pancake recipe!
- 1 cup sifted, unbleached flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ? cup orange juice
- 2 tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg, orange juice, and butter. Then, stir this mixture into your dry ingredients.
- Add more orange juice if needed. This is used in place of the milk you would normally use for pancakes!
- Cook as you would regular pancakes, and enjoy!