Easiest. Queso Dip. Ever.
You’ll need one pot, one spatula, and about 10 minutes.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a pot.
- Add 1/2 cup of Half & Half
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Add 1 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese
- Add 8 oz of diced chillies
- Add 1 teaspoon each of salt, pepper, cumin, and garlic
- Stir until melted.
- Add more Half & Half as needed, to make it as thin or as thick as you prefer.
- Add Hot Sauce – optional. But hey, I like a little kick.
- Top with Cilantro – Fancy.
- Serve with Tostitos Scoops!